The journey to the unknown



Brain - Foto Reuters
I wished for a brain tumor, I wished they would find something somewhere, that they’d dig in my brain, disembody (disembrain) them, touch something, I wanted a reason. You can fight with something concrete, you can be a rebel with a cause, you can inhale and fill your lungs, because you know why, you can…


But an unknown origin (idiopathic or crypogenes epilepsy), tied wrists, a medical check-up, reaching beyond my face, parents that finally decide, that this illness does not exist, they wrap themselves in silence, being torn in myself, because the future, in a sneaky, but persistent way, is evading me. Lynch.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams


I sit under Kalvarija (Calvary), but the way above is only beginning. It is a good thing I don’t know it yet.


Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Iz oči v oči

Facti bruti - možgani uberejo svojo pot