Let’s start with … Homerus

Let’s start with … Homerus

"Blind is he, who sings to us.."
(F.Prešeren, Glosa)

The desired study was changing into a nightmare. The irony of the insight, how I should playout the epileptic axioma and carry out part of the study obligations, was materializing itself. Ego versus alter ego. The first one did not allow a way out, the second one realized, that there is nothing other, but a way out. Exit … One will need to choose a path that does not exist.

The illness takes a toll, one after another …

My parents want surgery, even if there is nothing that can be operated on. But at least they would do something, it would not be like in “Mesto Goga”, where everyone was just waiting for something to happen. The narrow prism through which they see me know is different, not positive at all, and creepily painful. One needs to go pass that, one needs to go away…

Rare friends persist, the discourse becomes small talk, ‘love’ does not understand and it is written in my gut as the most unbelievable reality, linked with epilepsy.

I drop out hoping, that someday I might continue to study. I am advised against having a child, I am forbidden to breathe. I think of carbon monoxide. Epilepsy would be of beautiful pink colour.

The absolute trust in professionalism of the medical staff is something that was always close to me, and deep inside I was sure they will succeed. On the medical level. But anti-epileptics don’t reach the wounded psyche.


Let’s start .. Life is, after all simply an experiment.

Clonazepam (Klonopin, Antelepsin, Rivotril, other names– benzodiazepine class)

Exhaustion, 8 steps means an unattainable challenge. Fatigue drags me back to my nightmare dreams in the mornings. 

Tears get stuck in my throat. The surroundings determinately crushes me to sharp pieces. Starting side effects







Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Iz oči v oči

Facti bruti - možgani uberejo svojo pot