Story of epilepsy – Epileptic Brain poem

Epilepsy – illness as Science Fiction

The constructed though - Amazing thought


Brain myth - The brain Story


Dear all!

Existence, essence, success, love – big and realizable words for, almost everyone, unattainable, unconceivable and microscopic for all of us who are accompanied by the 'brain drama' in our daily lives.

The point of words is a scream, no silence and no moaning. Let this writing be a support for all, who suffer of chronic or acute illnesses of the brain, their partners, their relatives, friends, teachers, psychologists, social workers, pharmacists and …. medical staff.

There once was someone who believed in me, and said, that I function as a buffer, that is, that I am a stabilizer, someone, who enables constancy, unchangeability, safety – we could say poetically. But no, I want to be a catalyst. I want to change the thinking and the perception of the rigid, intolerant, arrogant and narrow-minded environments, that is unaccepting and does not understand variety, mental or any other, that does not fit with the current norms.   

I am a person, I AM and I am a person with epilepsy… and I AM.
And I desire your reading.

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Iz oči v oči

Facti bruti - možgani uberejo svojo pot